UK STORE INFO
We use UK Royal Mail (Standard, International, Tracked and Signed) and UPS, DPD (Courier services) for shipping.
Our shipping rates are explained in detail on the checkout area of the store.
UK Store orders are shipped from Dorset, UK.
ALL UK STORE ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FROM DORSET, UK VIA TRACKED AND SIGNED WITH ROYAL MAIL FROM THE UK AS STANDARD AND ARE INSURED. YOU WILL RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER WHEN THE ORDER IS SHIPPED.
IF YOUR ORDER IS ABOVE 2KG, IT WILL COME VIA COURIER (UPS)
The average arrival time is between 2-4 weeks outside Europe and between 1-3 weeks inside the European territory. Delivery can often take longer than that but these are the averages. We do not have any control over the time your package takes to arrive from the time it leaves us. We ask that you please be patient, 99% of orders arrive and the other 1% is usually returned to us with the post office note that the package was not collected at the receiver end after a card was left. At times parcels inside the EU can extend to 4 weeks and outside of the EU can take up to 3 months so please be patient.
If your parcel is returned to us due to non-collection, postage charges to have the item resent will be the customer's responsibility and payable to us before the item is resent. When items are returned to us due to non-collection, this can often take some time and it is not something we are able to control.
Unearthed Sounds are our fulfilment company in the UK, so they may contact you at times regarding returns and resends.
IMPORTANT NOTE! Regarding shipments that include vinyl records, We are not responsible for minor cosmetic damage that may take place during shipping. In particular corner dings/bends are very difficult to prevent and we cannot issue refunds or replacements. We take extra care in providing extra protection when packing orders but sometimes unfortunately the postal services do not handle the packages with care. Warped, damaged and/or defective vinyl will of course be replaced or refunded. We try to fulfil your wishes such as taking the records out of the sleeves etc, but sometimes we might overlook notes on orders and miss a detail. For that we apologize in advance. We do our best to fulfil and ship your orders as quickly as possible. We are a small, humble operation made up of human beings who do their best to get you what you ordered, packed carefully and the quickest we possibly can. Sometimes we make mistakes and you might receive a different item to what you ordered. We are not trying to screw you over, please just notify us of the problem and we will do our best to remedy the situation. Email us at email@example.com and explain to us clearly what has happened. Our response time is within 24-48 business hours during business hours/days. We are not a 24/7/365 operation so please be patient. We will always get back to you.
Thanks for your support!